Thursday, September 26, 2013

Familiar Faces and New Friends

Dear Mom,

I am having a great time! It's hard work, but it's definitely the most rewarding experience of my life.

I got the box! Thanks for the twizzlers! And floss, haha:) And I made sure to lock up my shot records in my drawer, so they aren't going anywhere until I leave! And as for the sweater, I was thinking of the long sleeve green/blue striped sweater. It should be in there, hopefully you can find it. I can't think of anything else that I need right now, so that should do for now. Thank you!!

I see Brandyn just about everyday, it's great to have at least one familiar face from home around here, haha. But I'm making a ton of new friends, and I honestly believe that my district is truly the most diligent and dedicated group of Elders in the MTC right now. They're all incredible, and I'm so blessed to have their friendship. Also, 8 of the 12 Elders in my district are going to Joao Pessoa! I realized I didn't mention that in my last e-mail. But that's really cool!

Unfortunately, I'm out of time, so I'll have to cut it a little short this week. But it sounds like it's beautiful back home!! The mornings are reaaally chilly here, so I'm just waiting for the snow to hit in late October (maybe, haha).

Give the family my love!!

Love,
Elder Kamilos

No comments:

Post a Comment