Tuesday, June 23, 2015

On Monday 22 June 2015 Elder Kamilos wrote....

Dear Mom and Dad,


Happy Father´s Day Dad! I have to admit, I almost forgot, because here in Brasil, Father´s Day is in August, haha. But Giovanna reminded me, because she saw it on facebook. Speaking of that, Joseane and Giovanna were confirmed yesterday! It´s such a great feeling to see converts baptized and confirmed, and start on the path towards a deeper, more profound conversion.

Also, we´re looking forward to a great last week of the month and transfer. Almost all of the companionships have baptisms marked for the 28th, and so we´re hoping to close the month with a great week of miracles! I have the good news next week for sure.

As for me, I continue to do very well with Elder Voorhies. He´s really helping to keep me alive and active until the end, haha.

That´s it for this week! Short and simple. Next week will bring the news of my last transfer on the mission (uh oh!). The time is really passing by so fast. It´s unbelievable. I just tucked away my flight plan because I don´t want to keep my mind of going home. I´m here to endure to the end!

Love you all! I love you Dad! Happy Father´s Day, again!
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment