Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"My responsibilities include...."

On Monday November 17, 2014 Elder Kamilos wrote:

Dear Mom and Dad,

So I´m almost out of time! This email will be pretty short this week.

So my district has 12 missionaries: 8 elders and 4 sisters. The zone leaders are also part of the district, so that´s just wonderful, haha. My responsibilities include speaking to all of the senior companions
by phone every night, making sure they´re reaching the standard of excellence, and helping with any difficulties they have. Sunday night is when we close our numbers, and so I have to get all of the numbers from the district and pass to the zl´s.

As for accents, I can certainly tell the difference between the regions of Brasil. It´s usually definable by the way people say their "r´s"

And my time is up! Sorry to cut short. Next week will have more details!

Love you all!! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment