Tuesday, July 14, 2015

On Monday 13 July 2015 Elder Kamilos wrote:

Hi Mom and Dad!

Unfortunately, I don´t have much time to write today, but just to let you know I´m doing well, I´ll send a brief message. I love you so much! And yes, I´m doing all that I can to make this last month the best of my mission and my life. My comp is just great, I love him a ton. I´m happy:)

Hopefully next week I´ll have a little more time!

Love,
Michael



Hi Mary!! Sorry I´ve been bad about sending personal emails to you and everyone. There have been some issues with internet usage in the mission, so now we only get 35 minutes on p-day to use our email. You may have noticed that my recent emails have been a bit shorter, haha, because on top of writing to mom and dad, I have to write to Presidente, and I have to do zone leader stuff (spreadsheets with baptisms and confirmations and all that jazz) which leaves me with about 10 minutes every week to write to the family. But thanks for keeping me in your prayers! 

I´ll see in you in a month!! That´s crazy!
Love you!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment