Tuesday, July 21, 2015

On Monday 20 July 2015 Elder Kamilos wrote:

Good morning!


This week has been a lot of work, as we´re searching diligently for families to teach. This past week was one of the best weeks I´ve seen in the zone in terms of marking investigators to be baptized in the next couple of weeks. We´re seeing a lot of growth not only in the zone, but in the entire mission.


This week we´ll be having a baptism of a young man named Paulo Henrique, who is the younger brother of an active member who is preparing to serve a full-time mission. He´s been coming to church for awhile now, and has made the decision that he is ready to become a member, and take upon him the name of Jesus Christ. He really is a giant, physically and spiritually. You´ll have to see him in next week´s picture!


As for me, I continue to do well in my last weeks. You know, it´s strange. I don´t really feel any different. I´m just carrying on and working like normal!


Also, I heard Tanner Nock got his mission call! Where is he going?? I´m crazy to know. Bro. Lawson said he´ll be leaving about 2 weeks after I get back. That´s cool! I´ll have to get him all pumped up before he goes out.


That´s about it from me for now. Love you all!


Elder Kamilos

No comments:

Post a Comment